Wednesday, March 5, 2014

LUSH | LEMONY FLUTTER CUTICLE CREAM

 

Lush-lemony-flutter-cuticle-cream

Sunday I went to the mall to return some empties to MAC. I really didn't buy much as I pretty much have everything I need and my freelance business really doesn't pick up till Bridal season. But I wanted to stop in LUSH as I've heard so much about the Lemony Cuticle cream.

Can I say that store smell amaze balls! Everything is hand made and some things you have to buy by the pound. They have everything from hand soap to facial cleansers.

Like I said I heard so much about the lemony flutter cuticle cream that I had to pick it up. I believe I paid $17.00 with tax maybe a little over but it is well worth the price. I had been using Burt Bees lemon cuticle balm and its great don't get me wrong but with this you get triple the amount. I've hit pan on my Burt bees but I keep it in my purse. The LUSH lemony flutter is in a small tub size and could fit in your purse but I believe it would be a bit bulky depending on your purse size.

I've been using this product since Sunday and I'm in love! Not only does it moisturize your cuticles but your hands, feet and elbows. Also you don't need a lot of product to get the job done. Once again I think you get a lot for the price.

I tend to use it several times a day and I still have barely put a dent in this product!

Have you tried this product? If so what are your thoughts? If not definitely check it out!

 

1 comment:

  1. Girl! A friend of mine sent me this in a nail mail birthday package and it is a dream!! New follower here by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...